Our Triphala capsules and tablets are a product of powerful herbal formula of three fruits: Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). It is part of the Weight management products category.
The ancient healing tradition of Ayurveda relies on plants to bring about relief from a variety of ailments. Triphala is one such potent mix and has grown in popularity over the last few years as more people learn how effective it can be for their health needs.
Triphala is a polyherbal medicine. Being rich in natural alkaloids, it provides relief in stress and anxiety. In addition, it improves stamina and gets rid of tiredness Moreover, it helps in diabetic neuropathy and is a natural enhancer. It’s available in many forms, including capsule, powder or liquid form.
Known for their natural healing abilities, these foods act as effective digestive aids and have long been used to treat stomach ailments from constipation to gas or bloating.
Today’s research suggests that Triphala can improve digestion and protect against colon cancer too. A herbal formula blended by Ayurvedic physicians, this therapeutic food has been clinically studied at leading universities with promising results.
Triphala capsules and tablets benefits:
- It is used to treat constipation, ulcers, heartburns, acidity and other digestive problems.
- For thousands of years, ayurvedic medicine has relied on Triphala as one of its most important cleansing formulas.
- The three herbs in Triphala have been traditionally used to help maintain a healthy balance of the body’s three doshas: Vata, pitta and Kapha
- Triphala capsules and tablets also help to lower blood sugar levels by slowing down the rate at which glucose is absorbed from food into the bloodstream.
- A mixture of three fruits, aids in the reduction of toxic residue from the digestive system which enhances the absorption functions in the body.
- Triphala is one of the most powerful sources of antioxidants due to its rich polyphenols.
- It helps in fighting free radicals. These are molecules that can cause cell damage and lead up to some harmful illnesses.
- Triphala has enough antioxidant power in it that any oxidative stress will be eliminated by it so you won’t have inflammation at all!
Each Triphla capsule and tablet of 500mg contains processed extracts obtained form:
Ogni compressa di 500mg contiene estratti transformati ottenuti da:
Trigonella foenum-graecum Extract – 500mg
Trigonella foenum-graecum powder – 100mg
Additional reading source: WebMD