Shatavari Tablets are made from the root of a plant that has been used in Indian wellness traditions for hundreds of years and is traditionally valued as an energy-boosting mood tonic. It is a product from the Reproductive health product category.
Like other adaptogens, it’s soothing to wake up with (especially during air travel), but also works well before bed if you’re feeling tired.
It’s beneficial for women who want support during their menstrual cycle, likewise mothers or those recovering post-birth.
Shatavari is an Ayurvedic herb that has been used for centuries to help with a variety of ailments. Its scientific name is Asparagus racemosus. It grows in India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and China.
Shatavari Tablets help fight fatigue naturally while promoting mental clarity and boosting your immune system so you can stay sharp all day! Shatavari is an Ayurvedic herbal medicine used for a variety of afflictions, from indigestion and constipation to gynaecological issues.
It has been consumed in India since the Vedic period as a general health tonic that helps regulate intestinal function and immunities. It is Known in Ayurveda to support the reproductive system; particularly in females and also used to support the digestive system, our product combines all these benefits.
It provides a healthy male and female reproductive system. It boosts the immune system, increases the level of breast milk production and gives a soothing effect on the digestive tract.
Benefits of Shatavari Tablets:
- Shatavari is a natural herb that has been used in Ayurveda to promote female reproductive health. It can be helpful with irregular periods, painful menstruation and other menstrual issues.
- Shatavari is also considered an aphrodisiac, which means it can help increase sex drive and fertility. It can also help relieve stress related to sexual dysfunction or infertility.
- Shatavari is a natural herb from India. It has been used for over 3000 years as an Ayurvedic Medicine and is widely regarded as one of the best herbs for women’s health.
- Shatavari supports reproductive health in women by helping to balance hormones, regulate menstruation, and support overall female reproductive health.
- Shatavari also helps to promote healthy digestion, improve appetite and sleep patterns, relieve stress and anxiety, promote restful sleep, increase energy levels and enhance overall well being.
Each Capsule of 500mg Contains processed extracts obtained form:
Ogni compressa di 500mg contiene estratti transformati ottenuti da:
Asparagus racemosus Extract – 300mg
Asparagus racemosus Powder – 100mg
Gum Acacia – 50mg
Additional reading source: MedicalNewsToday