Our Papaya Tablets have all the amazing benefits that come with natural Papaya. They provide a regular supply of vitamins and minerals to the body. Both are vital for a healthy body. It is a star product under Skincare Category
The ancient Indian tradition of Ayurveda is a holistic system of natural medicine and lifestyle choices that emphasizes balance.
One important fruit on their list includes Papaya which can help with digestion by addressing stomach acidity as well as naturally detoxifying your body. It also aids in protecting against free radicals due to its high levels of Vitamin C and beta carotene (pro-vitamin A).
Papayas are a delicious and nutritious fruit that can also help you stay healthy.
The best thing about papaya is the ascorbic acid, which helps boost immunity by fighting viruses!
As an antioxidant, it maintains skin health and hair – plus our high-quality tablets have plenty of vitamin C to maintain your overall well-being too!
Papaya is an exotic fruit. It offers many benefits. It is good for skin and hair care. Above all, it relieves constipation.
It is not possible to eat Papaya on a daily basis because of our busy schedule.
Moreover, Papaya you buy from the market is often ripened artificially by using dangerous chemicals. This chemical can cause stomach discomfort in many cases.
It has anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties. It aids digestion. Our product will make your bowel movement very smooth.
Benefits of taking Papaya Tablets:
- Papaya contains ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), which helps combat viruses in the body. This antioxidant also aids in maintaining skin and hair health while boosting immunity levels, helping to maintain a healthy lifestyle!
- Papaya leaf extract is known to increase blood platelet and RBC count during dengue.
- Papaya leaf extract has been found to be able to strengthen one’s immune system by boosting their White Blood Cells (WBC) counts when they are contracting Dengue fever or undergoing treatment for it.
- It also helps in increasing Red Blood Cell numbers which can lead them towards a faster recovery.
- Papaya Leaf Extract is rich in antioxidants, which can reduce damage to cells caused by free radicals and potent vitamins like Vitamin C and Vitamin E. These provide several health benefits!
- Papaya leaf extract is a potent source of antioxidants that can reduce free radical damage to cells and provide many health benefits. Papayas are rich in Vitamin C as well, making them an excellent food for your immune system!
- Papaya Leaf Extract has up to 14 times the power of Vitamin C and 12 times that of Beta-carotene which makes it a powerful antioxidant.
- Papaya leaf extract contains antioxidants that can reduce heart disease risk factors by lowering cholesterol levels or triglyceride levels.
Additional reading source: WebMD