Our Aloe Vera capsules are made with 100% pure aloe vera gel, which contains more than 75 different nutrients, including vitamins and minerals. Aloe vera has long been associated with great benefits for the skin and hair as well as acting as a natural antibiotic that can also cure blood sugar levels.
With its constipation-curing capabilities and ability to reduce inflammation, it’s no wonder so many people rely on this herbal supplement in their daily lives. It falls under Skincare Category
What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe vera is a succulent plant. Its botanical name is Aloe barbadensis miller. It has medicinal properties and grows in sandy regions. Aloe veras have a different shade of green leaves, but all retain their toughness even after softening with water.
The consistency of an aloe vera depends on the soil it grows in and the region that it is found in; for example, a desert aloe vera will be spinier whereas a tropical one will vary from thicker to thinner when you figure out where it originates from.
Aloe vera has been used for medicinal purposes in several cultures for millennia: Greece, Egypt, India, Mexico, Japan and China.
Egyptian queen Nefertiti and Cleopatra used it as part of their regular beauty regimes.
Aloe vera contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids.
Aloe Vera Capsule Benefits:
A popular household item, Aloe Vera packs a plethora of health benefits:
- The aloe plant is one of the most powerful plants on earth. It’s a natural anti-inflammatory that helps to reduce swelling, pain and itching from burns or rashes.
- Aloe Vera has been used for centuries as a way to boost your immune system. It can help improve digestion and relieve constipation by cleansing your colon.
- Aloe Vera contains chlorophyll, which is known to help fight against arthritis and gout symptoms.
- The herb is used for digestive support, coughs & colds and to promote wound healing. Digestive support can help moderate bowel movements or slow down fluctuations in bowel frequency while promoting healthy digestion.
- When it comes to fighting off the common cold and other respiratory-related illnesses, aloe vera may not cure an illness but does provide relief for symptoms like coughing, sinus congestion or sore throat.
- When applied topically on cuts or wounds that have been caused due to injury or accidents (such as burns) it helps accelerate the process from injured tissues.
- Aloe Vera cleanses the liver and blood and is good for balancing pitta
Additional Reading Source: WebMD